All SUV, All Hybrid
Coming to reclaim its place as the SUV leader we introduce to you the all-new RAV4. Priding itself on significant advances in power-train technologies, dynamic performance, intelligent safety provisions and all round quality. This sporty SUV soaks up a modern and athletic design which will be sure to catch eyes wherever you go.
It’s new powerful 2.5 self-charging hybrid engine accounts for just one aspect of the progressive technology the SUV has to offer. The RAV4 is the first Toyota to benefit from additional Toyota Safety Sense features meaning a prevention of accidents and greater assistance.
A clever recipe to success
The first ever generation RAV4 was launched into the market in May 1994. In the making, Toyota numerously tried and tested components from its extensive parts catalogue which resulted in the birth of an instant hit, both critically and commercially. Due to the sensational amount of success many other manufacturers would later copy the development for their own car-based SUVs.
As seen in the name the RAV4 offered a permanent four-wheel drive transmission which ran through a five-speed manual or a four-speed automatic gearbox. The vehicle automatically became an instant success and forecasted production runs were immediately doubled.
The refined innovator
Whilst delivering a responsive and fun drive, it will effortlessly take you wherever you want to go no matter what the adventure.
- Starting price from £29,635, available in the Icon, Design, Excel and Dynamic.
- 2.5 litre self-charging petrol hybrid powertrain.
- Incredible fuel efficiency and low CO2 emissions
- Refined cabin is spacious and comfortable for you and all the family.
- Wireless charging for smartphones and up to five USB ports around the cabin for the connection of multiple devices.
- JBL Premium Sound System and Skyview Opening Panoramic Roof.
- Advanced safety features including pre-collision system with night-time pedestrian detection.