The Toyota Land Cruiser Utility was long overdue, but now the legendary off-roader joins the award-winning Toyota commercial line up.
Ever reliable, the robust exterior styling of the new Land Cruiser is built for purpose to serve all of your business needs. Not short of variations the Land Cruiser Utility comes in a short or long wheel base. The 2 front seats allow for an expansive rubber lined loading area. Being built for business, the commercial model comes with colour matched rear blanking glass and many more features to help meet your business’ requirements.
Get a FREE vehicle valuation today
Unrivalled source of strength
The Land Cruiser Commercial is powered by a 2.8 D-4D turbo diesel with automatic transmission only available in Active grade. The 2.8 D-4D engine features an electronically controlled, common-rail type fuel injection system that achieves higher pressure and more advanced injection pressure control.
Toyota Land Cruiser Commercial standard specification and key features
Utility grade standard equipment
- Manual transmission
- 17” Silver Alloy Wheels (6-Spoke)/17″ Steel wheel option on LWB
- Smart Entry & push button start
- Front and rear LED Daytime running lights, front fog lights
- Automatic (halogen) headlines
- Heated power-adjustable door mirrors
- Active Traction Control (A-TRC)
- Tyre Pressure Warning System (TPWS)
- Trailer Sway Control (TSC)*
- Black roof rails
- Cruise control
- Manual air conditioning
- Manual height-adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar support
- Colour 4.2″ multi-information display
- DAB radio with Bluetooth®, six speakers, AUX & USB
- Engine stop & start system
Active grade key additions (in addition to Utility)
- Automatic Transmission
- Reversing Camera
- 9” touchscreen with Toyota Touch® 2 multimedia system
- 9 speakers
- Rear parking sensors
- Automatic Dual-zone automatic air conditioning
- Body-coloured door mirrors and door handles
- Hill start Assist Control (HAC)
- Downhill Assist Control (DAC)
- Smartphone integration including Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
Book a test drive
At Toyota we take great pride in the quality, and reliability of our vehicles. This confidence allows us to offer up to 10 years’ warranty* on every new and used car.
Every new and used Toyota, is eligible to be covered by up to 10 years’ manufacturer warranty through Toyota Relax. This is provided through an initial 3 years manufacturer warranty from the vehicle’s registration date that can be extended with regular servicing at a Toyota dealer. 12 months warranty is included with every Toyota Service, up to 100,000 miles or 10 years, whichever comes first, giving you a chance to relax in the knowledge that you and your vehicle are in safe hands. Terms and conditions apply.