Yaris Cross | The compact SUV
The Yaris Cross combines Toyota’s small car expertise and all-wheel drive heritage in one robust model. The model is specifically tailored to handle the rough and tumble of urban life, but places genuine emphasis and importance on environmental performance. Bringing all the qualities of the new-generation Yaris to a high-riding SUV, the Yaris Cross Hybrid boasts enhanced fuel efficiency with the latest self-charging Hybrid system.
Get a FREE vehicle valuation today
Toyota Multimedia and Toyota Smart Connect
There are two multimedia options available for the Yaris Cross. Our Excel, Dynamic and Premiere edition grade Yaris Cross include the Toyota Smart connect which is our most advanced multimedia & connected system yet.
Added Benefits of Toyota Smart Connect:
- High resolution, 9″ HD Toyota Smart Connect multimedia system.
- Wireless Smartphone integration, connecting your phone and enjoying your favourite playlists has never been easier.
- Smoother journeys with real-time traffic and speed camera warnings.
Confidence in Motion
In the Yaris Cross, small car expertise meets extensive SUV experience. You’ll enjoy unmistakable SUV attitude, from a high-riding driving position and spacious interior to a unique combination of Hybrid technology and intelligent All-Wheel Drive (AWD-i).
The Yaris Cross is a strong and sophisticated vehicle that combines high ground clearance, large alloy wheels, and robust shoulders with compact dimensions that are ideal for busy city streets. You can always drive with confidence in a Yaris Cross.
The Story Behind the Yaris Cross
Meet the man behind Yaris Cross, Yasunori Suezawa. He was in charge of making our compact SUV project’s vision a reality as chief engineer. He explains what his biggest inspiration and achievements in the development of our new car were, from its class-leading Hybrid AWD-i system to its stylish design and leading safety credentials.
The Yaris Cross Hybrid
Watch the video below to find out more about the design, features and performance
Yaris Cross Design – Compact SUV
- 17” Bi-tone Dark Grey Machined-face Alloy wheels (5-double-spoke)
- LED Projector headlights
- LED Rear lights with sequential indicators
- 8″ Toyota Touch® 2 multimedia system with Smartphone integration incl Apple CarPlay™ & Android Auto™
Yaris Cross Excel – Compact SUV
- 18” Bi-tone Dark Grey Machined-face Alloy wheels (5-triple-spoke)
- Kick-activated Power back door
- Heated steering wheel
- 9″ HD Toyota Smart Connect multimedia system with wireless Smartphone integration incl Apple CarPlay™ & Android Auto™ & connected cloud Navigation
Yaris Cross Premiere Edition – Compact SUV
- 18” Bi-tone Dark Chrome Machined-face Alloy wheels (10-spoke)
- JBL® Premium Sound System
- Kick-activated Power back door
- 10″ coloured Head Up Display (HUD)
Yaris Cross GR SPORT – Compact SUV
- 18″ Machined-face Alloy wheels (5double-spoke)
- GR SPORT Suspension tuning
- GR SPORT Leather steering wheel
- GR SPORT Meshed lower front grille
- GR SPORT Meshed upper front grille
- Exterior length (mm) 4180 mm
- Exterior width (mm) 1765 mm
- Exterior height (mm) 1595 mm
- Number of seats – 5 seats
- Luggage Capacity (laden to tonneau cover) – 397 litres
- Toyota Safety Sense
- Pre-Collision System
- Emergency Steering Assist
- Automatic High Beam
- Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control
Book a test drive
At Toyota we take great pride in the quality, and reliability of our vehicles. This confidence allows us to offer up to 10 years’ warranty on every new and used car.
Every new Toyota comes with a 3 year manufacturer warranty followed by a 12 months / 10,000 miles additional warranty, with every service. Up to 10 years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first, letting you relax in the knowledge that you and your vehicle are in safe hands. Terms and conditions apply.